So it's no surprise that I was excited to take part in the Pillsbury Potluck Party brought to me by MyBlogSpark. I gathered with a few friends and family members to try out some easy and delicious Pillsbury recipes. We tasted, talked, shared ideas, and then tasted some more. These recipes were seriously gooooooood. Here are a few of the yummys that we enjoyed:
Crescent Cranberry Wreath, made by yours truly. (me!)
Monkey Bread with Caramel (this is to-die-for... not kidding!)
*Images are from the Pillsbury website... my card reader is not currently working so I don't have any photos of the actual food I made and served.*
My guests and I had a great time making and tasting these recipes, and I'm planning to whip up a few more for my upcoming cookie swap this week. There are many other delicious recipes that ya'll should check out over at Pillsbury. Guaranteed to save you time, your guests will think that you were a slave to the kitchen!
I was sent a gift card to help purchase items for my party, as well as money saving VIP coupons for me and my guests. Lucky for you, I've got a few coupons left so I've decided to turn this into a giveaway! To enter do the following: Head on over to The Pillsbury Website and return here to leave me a comment telling me what recipe you'd like to try. Here's what you'll be entered to win: (2) lucky readers will receive a set of 5 VIP free Pillsbury product coupons.
You can do some or all of the following to earn some extra entries:
- Become a follower of Thou Shall Not Whine (3 extra entries!) *Just click the little "follow" button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave me 3 additional comments stating, "follower #1, follower #2, etc."
- Follow my blog on Facebook (2 extra entries) *click on the networked blog button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave 2 additional comments stating that you did!*
- Grab my button and display it on your blog (2 extra entries!)
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back to it. (2 extra entries!)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post. (leave an additional comment here to count as your entry!)
This giveaway starts now and will conclude on Monday, December 19th at 11:59pm. -Yes, this giveaway will only last for 2 days, so hurry up! Winner will be selected via Random.org and contacted via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be chosen.
*Disclosure:* The Pillsbury product, information, food ideas, online coupon link, and prize pack have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark. All opinions expressed are my own.
Don't want to wait to see if you've won? Want a $1.10 coupon now? Here ya go: