Sunday, June 24, 2007

Are you ready for this?

So I've heard about your body getting you ready for the baby at the end of pregnancy, by allowing you to sleep less... now I'm living it. Hence the 6am blog. I can't even get to sleep before 11:00, and I wake up every 2 hours to pee, then I wake up for good sometime between 6 and 7... keep in mind this is no matter how tired I feel. I'm just awake. 5:32 this morning actually. Don't be totally fooled though, I will be napping on the couch for at least 2 hours at some point today.

I had a VERY big baby shower yesterday at my mom's house. I've decided that I have the best mom in the world. She worked so hard to make everything special. Including painting and redecorating the entire first floor of her house. Neurotic, yes. Adorable, yes. There were probably 40 people there.... I felt like I was getting married all over again! Everyone was so generous, and the baby definitely has everything he needs. (and more!) So, if you are reading this, and you attended the shower... THANK YOU! That completes the round of baby showers. Now I really have to wash, organize, and set everything up. Everyone keeps telling me I also need to pack a hospital bag and find a pediatrician. yea, yea.... patience people! I can't believe we only have a little more than 5 weeks to go. Maybe earlier, if I'm lucky. I feel like we've been planning and waiting forever for this little guy to get here and change our lives forever...

I might as well be productive now, so I'm off to pay these pesky bills that are staring me in the face. GRRR...

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails