Saturday, August 1, 2009

About Me

I am a 29 year old mom of three little ones. In my former life I was a third grade teacher, but I put my professional career on hold so I could stay home with our kids. They keep me busy and entertained at all times. I write this blog as my outlet. It is a way for me to connect with the outside world, share stories of my kids, and document all of the funny (and not so funny) things that go on in my life. From time to time I host giveaways and product reviews on my blog. I love getting word out about fabulous baby/kid stuff.

Other things I enjoy are: shopping, reality TV, the beach, vacationing, going out to eat, being outside, reading, my ipod, going to the movies, baking, flip flops, Vienna Mocha Chunk ice cream from Friendly's, pedicures, and scrapbooking. I love doing just about anything with my family.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to leave a comment or two so I know you're here!

1 comment:

Bryn said...

Hey Mary Ellen!
This is soo fun of you! Love it! I haven't gotten to spend much time reading it but I read "about you/me" and I want to read more but it will probably have to be next week, once we're back from our trip to PA! I'm a little stressed right now with all that has to happen by tomorrow, not forgetting all I have to do just for dinner plans with family tonight! See you tomorrow at the ice cream social!
Bryn

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails