Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Outdoor Friend

I've decided that Joey is definitely going to be the outdoor friend. You know, the one that your mom never really wanted you to bring inside your house. His dad was every one's outdoor friend, so it's really no surprise. This kid just loves to be dirty. Today he climbed in yet another sand table at another playdate.



I really think that while we were at the playdate Joey's mantra must have been, "must get dirty, must get really dirty." It's like has little dirt magnets underneath his skin and various items of outdoor fun cling to his body while he walks around outdoors. I actually brought him home in only a diaper and bathed him before his nap. I brushed his teeth too, because the outside of his mouth was so filthy I assumed the inside was probably just as bad.

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails