Thursday, September 27, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

We are home, safe and sound. Joey was a super baby in the car! He only cried for about 10 minutes total each way... and he had every right to after being strapped in a car seat for so long! We had a great time, it is perfect that Katie is having a baby too because she had lots of the necessary equipment. (swing, bouncy seat, pack and play, etc.!)

I'm not sure who missed the other more... Joey or Daddy. It was really cute to see them snuggle with each other when Ron got home last night. Ron kept telling me all the ways that Joey looked different or did something that he wasn't doing last week. I never really believed it before I had my own child, but it is very true... they change EVERYDAY.

Here is a cute pic of Joey with his Daddy:

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Wow, good job joey! You have an angel on your hands.

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails