Tuesday, June 9, 2009

He Looks Like a Hobo

I think not eating for 2 weeks has taken its toll on Joey. When I went to get him from his nap yesterday he had creatively pulled one arm out the top of his onesie. I took a picture because he looked so funny standing there like that, and it wasn't until I just uploaded the pictures that I noiced that you can see all his ribs. Not to mention that his size 18month clothes are so baggy that they are falling off of him. So my mission for the week is to get the child interested in food again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does look tiny, but oh so cute.

He is such a love.

It was great to see you this weekend.

-Kate

Mary Ellen said...

someone should have commented that i didn't turn the picture around... duh.

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails