The babies were really excited over the Happy Bellies Oatmeal Cereal, (much less binding than the standard Rice cereal. It has DHA too!)
paired with Sweeter Potatoes and Purer Pears. Yum, Yum, Yum.
In a couple of weeks, we are going to try out the Happy Puffs with them too! So not only are these foods super good for our kids, they also have adorable names. That's why I'm so excited to be giving away a package of HappyBaby Foods to a lucky reader. In the package you will receive vouchers for one of each of the HappyBaby Products, as well as a voucher for YoBaby Organic Yogurt.Most of the products can be found at any grocery store, so no need to go to a fancy store to pick up your free stuff! This giveaway will be open for until November 4th, 2009 at 11:59pm. Winner will be selected via Random.org and notified via Email.
To enter, leave a comment on this post. (how easy is that?!?!)
Earn up to 5 additional entries by doing all or some of the following: (leave an additional comment each time!)
- Become a follower of Thou Shall Not Whine (extra entry if you already follow!)
- Subscribe to Thou Shall Not Whine in a Newsreader
- Link back to this post on your blog or website
- Leave a comment on a Non-giveaway post
- Grab my button and post it on your blog or website