Saturday, October 30, 2010
The holidays are fast approaching and I've already begun thinking about which picture I'll use for our cards this year. I spend lots of time during the months of November and December reviewing our year in pictures to choose the perfect way to share them with our family and friends in the form of Holiday Cards and gifts. Shutterfly makes this task so easy for me offering a huge selection of photo gift products, many styles of holiday cards, and free organized photo storage. Whether I'm looking to make a photo book, design a new coffee mug, or simply order some prints to scrapbook with, Shutterfly helps me out. They run frequent specials, have great prices, and ship products quickly.
Christmas Photo Cards to choose from so it's a good thing I'm looking early.
And in case you are getting started on this early too, Shutterfly wants to give away 3 sets of free cards to 3 lucky Thou Shall Not Whine readers. Each winner will receive a promo code good for 10 free 5x7 flat stationary cards. All you have to do to win is leave a comment on this post stating what you like about Shutterfly.
As always, up to 10 extra entries can be earned by doing some or all of the following: (leave an additional comment for each additional entry.)
• Become a follower of Thou Shall Not Whine (3 extra entries!) *Just click the little "follow" button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave me 3 additional comments stating, "follower #1, follower #2, etc."
• Follow my blog on Facebook (2 extra entries) *click on the networked blog button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave 2 additional comments stating that you did!*
• Grab my button and display it on your blog (2 extra entries!)
• Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back to it. (2 extra entries!)
• Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post. (leave an additional comment here to count as your entry!)
This giveaway starts now and will conclude on Sunday, November 7th, at 11:59pm EST. 3 winners will be selected via Random.org and contacted via email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be chosen.
Posted by Mary Ellen at 9:01 PM