Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Like To Eat Eat Eat... Apples & Bananas

Or Apples & Pears, according to this adorable girl's dress:


I made this cute peasant-style top several weeks ago.  It's a fabric I never would have selected on my own, but couldn't be more thrilled with the result.  My friend Christine brought it over one night several weeks ago for us to do some sewing, and voila!  And I must say that I was very pleased with myself for adding custom-made pockets to the front.  I'm getting to be quite brave, you know.  (Olivia has a matching one in-the-works, my sore back has prevented me from doing any sewing for quite some time... so her photo shoot will be a bit delayed)


This dress is so free and fun, it could be worn just about anywhere.  And it was seriously so easy, I think I'll make a whole bunch just like it!


Katelyn thinks it looks best with her boots...


Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

awww.....I love it. You did such a great job. Love the boots too :)

enn said...

i love this- did you use a pattern?? It's so cute- especially the sleeves!!! -fave cousin

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails