Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sweet Moments

As my kids have gotten older I don't follow them around with the camera as much as I used to.  We're busier and on the go now more than ever, and our busy schedule just doesn't lend itself to daily photo shoots like it did when they were babies.  Every once in a while though I feel like I get lucky and capture a sweet moment.  Maybe once called a Kodak Moment, I think of it as a special, unplanned, perfect snapshot of a particular moment in time.  Here's my most recent "Sweet Moment" taken last weekend at the beach.

This girl is just crazy about her Nana.  While the other two kids swam and frolicked in the sand, Katelyn laid under the umbrella curled up in Nana's arms.  I was lucky enough to get this sweet moment on camera, and it's one that I know will be treasured forever.

1 comment:

Erin said...

She is so beautiful here!! Great photo- it's a framer!

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails