Saturday, July 25, 2009

Playing Doctor

Why is it that the words "Playing Doctor" makes some people giggle like pre-teens in a sex ed. class? Maybe because pretty much everyone I know has that perverted cousin that always wanted to play doctor in the upstairs bedroom. Or was that just me? Anyway, this post has nothing to do with a perverted cousin, so get your mind out of the gutter and keep reading:

Joey got one of those little doctor kits for his birthday. It the handy carrying case is a stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, knee whacker thingy, thermometer, and a plastic band aid. We've been playing with this set a lot lately and he loves to use the stethoscope and blood pressure cuff on us. Tonight while we were cleaning up after dinner I looked into the living room and found Joey with a baby doll turned over on his lap and the plastic thermometer shoved into it's cloth-covered butt! At least it was a doll and not one of the real live babies that live here...

2 comments:

marie said...

Joey keeps me laughing.

Beth said...

Thanks for stopping on my blog. I bet the HOPE sticks around!
Beth

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails