Recently I was asked to review a new all-natural hydration beverage for kids. KIDStrong is designed for children a bit older than mine, but I was really excited to learn more about this unique kid's drink. And Joey definitely enjoyed being a tester! KIDStrong is composed of three significant components: a complex carbohydrate blend (LOW Glycemic Index), 22 vitamins and minerals (really good stuff for your kids), and an Electrolyte blend (naturally promotes energy and prevents fatigue). KidStrong contains no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. It contains no stimulants and is low in sugar…every mom’s dream drink for her growing child!
Joey is too young to understand how good this beverage is for him, but he definitely enjoyed the flavor (we tried the grape), and I felt good knowing that I was giving him something to help his little body grow properly.
You can read more about KIDStrong here.
After you do, come back here and tell me why you'd like to give it a try to be entered to win 2 free cases of KIDStrong!
My standard giveaway rules apply, in case you forgot, here they are:
10 additional entries can be earned by doing some or all of the following: (leave an additional comment for each entry.)
- Become a follower of Thou Shall Not Whine (3 extra entries!) *Just click the little "follow" button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave me 3 additional comments stating, "follower #1, follower #2, etc."
- Follow my blog on Facebook (2 extra entries) *click on the networked blog button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave 2 additional comments stating that you did!*
- Grab my button and display it on your blog (2 extra entries!)
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back to it. (2 extra entries!)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post. (leave an additional comment here to count as your entry!)