To help with choosing products with whole grain, General Mills developed “Fast Lane for Whole Grain,” an online educational game. Consumers can navigate virtual grocery store aisles and identify products that have whole grain as the first ingredient, with the option to enter a sweepstakes to win one of each of the 50 cereals with the white check.
Make a commitment to add more whole grain to your diet by simply pouring a bowl of cereal with the white check including Cheerios®, Lucky Charms®, Cinnamon Toast Crunch®, Honey Nut Cheerios® and Total®.
For more information on the importance of whole grain and a chance to enter the “Fast Lane for Whole Grain” sweepstakes, visit http://www.wholegrainnation.com/.
General Mills and MyBlogSpark sent me a great prize package complete with 5 boxes of Whole Grain First Ingredient Cereals. My kids are crazy for cereal, and this box included several of their favorites. I feel good about giving them food they love that is also good for them.
I also have a prize pack available for one of you! To enter to win, leave me a comment telling me what your family does to eat more whole grains. You can do some or all of the following to earn some extra entries:
- Become a follower of Thou Shall Not Whine (3 extra entries!) *Just click the little "follow" button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave me 3 additional comments stating, "follower #1, follower #2, etc."
- Follow my blog on Facebook (2 extra entries) *click on the networked blog button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave 2 additional comments stating that you did!*
- Grab my button and display it on your blog (2 extra entries!)
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back to it. (2 extra entries!)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post. (leave an additional comment here to count as your entry!)
This giveaway starts now and will conclude on Wednesday, February 29th, 2012. Winner will be selected via Random.org and contacted via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be chosen
Disclosure: The prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All opinions expressed are my own.