Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baking Cookies

Bless his heart, my sweet husband took it upon himself to bake some cookies yesterday with the kids.  It was a stormy, rainy day around here, and the kids were running out of ways to entertain themselves indoors when he took them all downstairs to whip up a batch of Chocolate cookies.  (from a boxed mix in the cabinet.)  Now, with the exception of cleaning up the dinner dishes or foraging for food, my husband does not spend much time in the kitchen.  But I didn't doubt his ability to follow the directions on the back of the box to make a simple batch of cookies.  The end result being anything less than perfect never even crossed my mind.  Until I got a look at this:


Yummy, right?

As I said, bless his heart.  It's the thought that counts.  Love you, honey!

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails