Recently I was asked to review a new product available from Libby's. They now sell single-serve fruit cups in a variety of delicious flavors. These cups are generous portions for both my little fruit lovers and for me! No refrigeration necessary, these are super convenient to keep on hand for busy mornings when I don't have time to wash, slice, and package a serving of fruit for each of my kids to enjoy with their lunch at school. I've even tossed one into my lunch bag now and then when I'm pressed for time.
What good would this review be without a giveaway? Not good at all. The folks over at Libby's have a prize pack for one of my lucky readers including 3 Single Serve Fruit Cups of each of the 4 flavors, for a total of 12 cups.
To win, leave a comment on this post telling me what your family's favorite fruit is. My standard giveaway rules apply and are posted below:
My standard giveaway rules apply, and are posted below:
- Become a follower of Thou Shall Not Whine (3 extra entries!) *Just click the little "follow" button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave me 3 additional comments stating, "follower #1, follower #2, etc."
- Follow my blog on Facebook (2 extra entries) *click on the networked blog button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave 2 additional comments stating that you did!*
- Grab my button and display it on your blog (2 extra entries!)
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back to it. (2 extra entries!)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post. (leave an additional comment here to count as your entry!)
Disclosure: I received products at no cost to me from the company mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are my own.