Thursday, November 15, 2007

POO

We are better. This has been one hell of a week. But we are soooooooooo much better today. I see the light. :)

I never thought I would get so obsessed with another human being's poop, but when Joey didn't have one for over 2 days I began to get worried. It was starting to make him uncomfortable, not sleep, and I hated that I couldn't help him. Talk about a weird phone call to the doctor: "Um, yes, hi. My son hasn't had a bowel movement in over 2 days." They told me it is normal for babies to take up to 5 days to go sometimes. She said to give him a little Karo Syrup to "rectify" the situation. It worked like a charm. I'm sure you are all quite relieved to hear that my little guy is pooping, sleeping, and eating at regular intervals again. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails