Saturday, November 10, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

It has been a while since my last post for a two reasons:

1. I haven't been able to come up with anything interesting to write about, and I hate to be a bore.

2. I've been incredibly busy with lots and lots of stuff: making a scrapbook for Ron's entire family to give to his Grandmother on her 75th, traveling to VA for a week, traveling to another part of VA to go to my cousin's wedding, reading about vaccines in preparation for Joey's doctor's appointment this week, and trying not to get TOTALLY confused (that unconfusion is NOT going well), trying to finish a really good book that I've been reading for a month, getting Joey on a schedule, researching sleep solutions (cry it out vs. not, etc.), and still doing all of the regular stuff that goes along with being a mom and wife.

I'll be back when I have something good to say, and more time to say it. In the meantime, here is a video of Joey eating cereal.

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails