Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Love it when...

  • he first smiles at me in the morning and his whole body wiggles because he is so excited to see me.
  • he kicks his legs up in the air when he's happy.
  • he cuddles with me anytime I want.
  • he holds onto my shirt while he's nursing.
  • he stops sucking to look up at me and when we make eye contact he smiles and gets back to business.
  • he sneezes and waits for me to say "Ooooo... God Bless You," and then he giggles.
  • he coughs and waits for me to say "is that your bad cough?" and then he giggles.
  • he stops whatever he is doing to find Ron in the room when he comes home from work.
  • he sucks on his fingers and hands until his whole shirt is soaked and I have to change his clothes.
  • he raises his eyebrows when someone new looks at him and he is surprised.
  • people compliment how cute he is in the store.
  • he smiles at anyone who talks to him.
  • he cries and it sounds just like he is saying "ma....ma....." (I swear, this really happens)
  • he listens so intently when Grammy tells him about "Goldilocks and the Three Bears."
  • he finds himself in the mirror.
  • he is fussy and cuddles his blankies to calm himself down.
  • he tries to reach out and grab his books when I read to him.
  • he wiggles his whole body and talks to the TV when Teletubbies is on.
  • he looks just like a little angel when he sleeps.
  • he looks happy to see me every time he looks at me.

Most of all, I love it when I feel like I have the most important job in the world, which is to be his mommy. And I feel that way every day.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

There is no love like the love between a mother and her baby. True love. I mean you love your husband but its (somewhat) conditional. There are things he could do to make you love him less. Not true for your child.

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails