Sunday, September 13, 2009

And Then There Was Poop

I realize that I have dedicated a significant amount of my blog posts to potty training lately. You are probably beginning to wonder if I have anything of real importance to say. In all honesty, potty training is real important in my house right now. So in case you are wondering, the answer is no. I don't have anything else to say. And this is my blog and I can write about whatever I want. So there.

No, seriously, this will be my last post about potty training for a while. I promise. But I must brag for a moment and fill everyone in on Joey's progress. And boy has he made progress. He officially pooped on the potty today. All by himself. Meaning: he realized he had to go, told me, pulled down the unda-pans, waddled into the bathroom and did the deed! Hurrah! No accidents today, and we even went out! He is such a smart little goober, and I am such a proud momma!

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails