Sunday, September 13, 2009

Review: Rainy Day Kids

We recently received the cutest rainwear set I have ever seen for little kids from Rainy Day Kids. We received the boots, umbrella, and jacket from the brand new Monkey set by Stephen Joseph. See the whole set here. As soon as I pulled the cute monkey boots out of the box, Joey wanted them on. It didn't matter that he was naked. Within minutes, he was outfitted for puddle-stomping, and waiting at the door for us to take him out.


This set could not be cuter. The fabric is so soft, and the jacket is fully lined with a jersey-type cotton, making it nice and comfortable for little ones. I was told that the boots run a little big, but in my opinion they were just right because I ordered Joey's regular shoe size and they fit him just right. He loved wearing them too. I'm pretty sure he didn't take them off for 2 days. Aside from the adorableness of this set, Rainy Day Kids has great prices on high quality rainwear for kids! They have a fabulous selection of fun, comfortable, and practical rainwear that your kids will love wearing in any weather! And they have a great everyday shipping rate of $5.95, no matter how big your order is.


As a special gift, business owner Lauri Stokes has offered a 15% discount for my readers at Rainy Day Kids now through October 31st. Just enter in discount code: WHINE when prompted. This is a great deal, and I might just get ahead of myself and order some Christmas presents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey just wondering...
Is it PVC and or Phthalate free? There has been so much horrific press about chemicals in raingear lately I am very curious.

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails