Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here is a short list of things that I have not been doing these days:
  • I did not whisper in my son's ear that I'd give him a lolipop when we got to the car to get him to stop cying that it was time to leave the park.
  • I did not drive thru Wendys and order myself and my children fast food after a morning of excersizing.  I was feeling really great about our 2-mile walk and eating a cheeseburger and fries immediately following it would completely defeat the purpose.  So I didn't do that.  I drove home and ate hummus and celery sticks instead.
  • I did not take advantage of my husband being on Spring Break last week and let him get up every morning with all three children while I stayed in bed as long as possible.
  • I definately did not ignore the fact that my daughter had a poopy diaper for approximately 10 30 minutes, simply because I knew my husband would be home by then and I could act like it just happened, and sweetly ask him to change her.  I always change my babies diapers promptly because sitting in poop for too long is gross and could give them a diaper rash.  I am never lazy in carrying out my motherly tasks.
  • I did not leave a load of laundry in the washing machine for 2 days resulting in the need to rewash it, only to forget about it for another day, and needing to rewash it again.  Nope, not me!  That would be extremely wasteful and environmentally unconscious of me, and I would never let that happen.  I always wash, dry, fold, and put away the laundry as quickly humanly possible.  Always.
There you have it!  I love getting rid of that mommy-guilt by admitting to the stuff that I have not been doing lately.  It makes me feel so much better!  Now it's your turn... leave a comment and tell me what you have not done this week!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I never leave laundry in the washer...wink wink.

Actually, I could have written all those same things!

Have a great evening!

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails