Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm A Pantenologist


Recently I was contacted by MyBlogSpark to try out some new products available from Pantene Pro-V.  I was lucky enough to be selected by Pantene Pro-V to try out their newest line of shampoos and conditioners and share my thoughts with my readers.  Pantene quickly sent me a fun kit to test out the new products, including samples and a Walmart gift card to buy some new products.  I'm happy to be sharing my findings with you today!  These delicious-smelling customized solutions have been designed around 4 major hair-types:

Fine Hair: has up to 50% less protein than thick hair.  Very prone to breakage. (this is what I've got...)
Medium-Thick: holds up to 40% more moisture than fine hair.  That leads to frizz.
Curly Hair: has weakened cuticles due to the twists and turns.  Typically rough and difficult to control.
Color-Treated Hair: changed at the structural level.  Natural protective layer is removed, resulting in dull color over time. (I've got this too!)
First I tried out the shampoo and conditioner for Fine Hair.  It was amazing.  After styling, my hair felt fuller, stronger, and smelled great.  I'll be sure to put this on my shopping list!

A few days later I decided to give the shampoo and conditioner for Color Treated Hair a try.  It's been 6 weeks since I last had my hair high-lighted, and it was overdue for a boost.  After 2 days of trying this formula, my hair looked shiny and healthy again.  I'll use the Fine Hair solution for everyday use, but this is a great product to have on hand to use every so often to brighten up my locks!

I really enjoyed my special job as a Pantenologist and hope that you'll take value in my review by trying out the new Pantene Customized Solutions for yourself.  Just click here to sign up for your free sample. (you can even select your hair type!)

**This product review was based on using complimentary Pantene products provided by Proctor & Gamble through MyBlogSpark.  Bloggers also received a $25 gift card.**

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails