- Happy Moms have Happy Babies. (the opposite is also true)
- The house will never be clean enough. There will always be a mess when you turn around from cleaning one up. And it's OK.
- Children need sunshine and fresh air every day. Moms do too.
- Having a schedule is important, as long as you know when to ditch it and enjoy life.
- Kids will always throw food on the floor for the dog. There is no way to stop this.
- A kiss and a hug can fix most any boo-boo.
- Babies quickly turn into toddlers, and toddlers quickly turn into kids, time passes quickly, so enjoy the moment you are in. It will be gone too soon.
- Forts never stop being fun.
- There is never a wrong time to stop for ice cream. Even if it's before dinner.
- Twins are most definitely NOT the same. They are individuals with their own personalities, wants, and needs. They should be raised accordingly.
- Having three young children close in age makes them instant playmates. Watching your children laugh and play together will bring you great joy. Be prepared for it to end badly. Someone
usuallyalways ends up crying.
- Watching my husband become a dad has only made me love him more. I love the way my children's faces light up when they see him. I love watching him hug and kiss them. I love the way he is not too proud to carry a diaper bag, fix a falling hair bow, or wipe a boogie nose.
- A lot like the cleaning of the house, the laundry will NEVER be done.
- Do not let anyone tell you when it is time to rid your child of the bottle, binky, diapers, crib, blankie, etc. They will do it all in their own time, and each mother does what fits her family.
- Always have a lollipop with you for your child. And don't be afraid to use it.
- Realize that tough times pass, children grow, life goes on, and you will survive. Find a way to enjoy your children every day. Even if it's only while they are sleeping.
Happy Mother's Day!