I've never used a sugar scrub before, so I actually googled it before hand to figure out the best way to go about using one. (I know, I'm such a dork...) I learned that sugar scrubs are a great way to exfoliate, moisturize, and leave skin feeling silky and smooth. "Sounds good to me," I thought. I was off to the shower. My sample did come with a very useful tip telling me to stand on a washcloth if I was planning to use the sugar scrub on my feet. Good thing I did... Touch'd Organic Sugar Scrub is made of essential oils and that stuff is slippery! The first thing I noticed when I opened the jar was the delicious smell. I felt like I was on a Caribbean Holiday. I scooped a little into my hand and applied it to my feet, upper arms, and legs. I scrubbed it in to these less-than smooth areas and instantly felt the sugar get to work. The texture felt great, and left my skin feeling super smooth, but not oily at all (which was something I was afraid of!) The delicious scent lasted all day, and my feet really felt like I had just had a pedicure at the spa.
I've added the Touch'd Organic Sugar Scrub as a part of my weekly beauty regime to keep my feet flip-flop ready. It has really made a difference in keeping my heels soft and smooth instead of their usual hard and rough existence. I would highly recommend this unique formula to anyone who has a love for sandals to keep their feet smooth and pretty all summer long! And did I mention that they each product is homemade with all natural ingredients? Would you like to try it out for yourself? Great! Touch'd is offering one of my lucky readers The Foaming Salt Soak ($32 value!) to try out in a nice soothing bath.
To enter, leave me a comment below telling me how you pamper yourself. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each extra entry!
10 additional entries can be earned by doing some or all of the following: (leave an additional comment for each entry.)
- Become a follower of Thou Shall Not Whine (3 extra entries!) *Just click the little "follow" button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave me 3 additional comments stating, "follower #1, follower #2, etc."
- Follow my blog on Facebook (2 extra entries) *click on the networked blog button on the right-hand sidebar, then leave 2 additional comments stating that you did!*
- Grab my button and display it on your blog (2 extra entries!)
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back to it. (2 extra entries!)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post. (leave an additional comment here to count as your entry!)
*Disclosure:* I was provided the product mentioned above free of charge for the purpose of writing this review. All opinions expressed are my own.