Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not leave my daughter unattended for longer than I should have, only to find her in the kitchen eating playing with dog food.  I did not then decide that she is ready to eat animal crackers based on the fact that they are less crunchy than the dog food, and she didn't choke on that...

I did not get so frustrated with my two year old telling me, "my no like that toy," for the 100th time, that I tossed his toys into a trash bag and threw it out the front door. That would be cruel and unusual punishment, and there is no way he would understand that.

I did not put off planning a healthy meal and order fast food for my family.  Again.  Nope, not me.

I did not buy yet another stroller on Craigslist.  I have enough strollers.  I definately did not need another one.  So I did not buy it, and it is definately not in the back of my car as I write this post.

I did not have a less-than private argument with my husband while walking at the park, and accidentally ram a stroller into the back of his foot out of anger.  That would be a terrible thing to do, wouldn't it?  I didn't do that.  And he did not storm off and walk in the other direction until I was ready to behave myself.  We get along perfectly ALL the time, so nothing like that happened.

Oh, and I am so not looking forward to watching Dancing With the Stars tonight.  I do not care how well Kate Gosslin, Pam Anderson, or The Batchelor do.  I have way more important things to worry about, and I did not already set it up to DVR so I don't miss a minute of it!

So there you have it.  Is there anything that you have not done lately that you feel like sharing?

2 comments:

Liz said...

Cute site you've got here! Thanks for stopping by mine!!

I am totally ready for DWTS tonight. I've never watched it before, but I think tonight will be my first of many! Yay!!

:)
Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff

The Earthworm & Hippo said...

I love this!

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails