Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snack Attack

Want to see what Katelyn is up to?  Here's a little photo story of my busy girl stealing stuff from my diaper bag:

Oh, mommy's bag.  There must be something good in here.


Uh oh, she's on to me.  I'd better just smile real cute, and act like I'm not doin' nothin'.


Ok, I got the goods.  Time to make for a fast getaway.


Hey sis, I'll share these with you if you help me open the package...


On second thought, I think I'd rather figure it out on my own and keep them to myself.  I'll just hold them way over here until she forgets and moves on...


Now's my moment.  How hard could it be???

1 comment:

Nell said...

So cute! And now I totally have to go to ebay to find one of those Hanna Andersson summer dresses -- that is adorable on her.

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails