Sunday, March 14, 2010

Please Excuse My Absence

Just wanted to pop on here real quick to update ya'll on a few things:
  • I've been a bad blogger here for a few reasons, including but not limited to: Olivia having an ear infection last week, Joey turning into a 2.5 year old tantrum-throwing monster, Katelyn getting sick later in the week, me spraining my ankle, etc. etc. etc.  The list goes on...
  • Olivia is feeling better now, and appears to be turning into an easy-going happy girl.  I'm relieved because I feel like she spent the first 9-10 months of her life crying.  Now she just smiles, giggles, plays with her cups, and says, "hi," whenever we look at her!
  • Joey's hair has finally gotten long enough where I think we should cut it.  It's borderline mullet, actually.
  • Poor little Katie-bug is not feeling well at all.  I took her to the doctor on Friday (after being there on Monday with Olivia!) and it looked like a virus.  She's had a miserable weekend and I'm taking her back tomorrow.  With a fever of 103, I'm guessing she's got an ear infection or two.
  • I have not stopped blogging, as some of you have inquired about, I've simply been busy being mom.  I'll be back ASAP, and I've even got another fun giveaway coming up!

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails