Saturday, September 8, 2007

What a face!

I've been having mini photo shoots with Joey. He makes the cutest freaking sad face, and as weird as it may sound... I needed to have a picture of it for later, to remember. So, yesterday I let him cry (just a little!) on the changing table while I took pictures trying to capture the essence of this cute little pout. Here is what emerged:

Then I felt kinda bad for taking his picture in his moment of weakness. Would you want me to stick a camera in your face while you were crying because you hadn't eaten in (gasp!) 2 whole hours?!?! Doesn't sound like much fun, now does it?

So today I made sure I took plenty of pictures during his smiley morning playtime:

Now is that the cutest face you ever saw or what??? Can you see why I'm totally in love with and addicted to this kid?

Yes, I know... I'm becoming one of those people who only talks about her child. I'm a stay-at-home mom... what do you expect me to talk about? The weather? Riiiight. I have other things to say, I promise....

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails