Friday, November 23, 2007

It's Turkey Time!

Joey's first Thanksgiving was a busy one. We started off by going to Ron's parent's house, where Joey was a HUGE hit and such a little gem. He totally loved being passed from person to person. He's coming down with a cold so I think he was extra snuggly! Then we went over to my mom's house. Or should I say, "my mom's zoo?" The kids had so much fun running around, and Joey and Mollie laid on a quilt together checking each other out. They were super cute, at one point they actually grabbed onto each other! Will post a pic. later.

My mom, my sister, and I went out for our Black Friday tradition. We don't wait in line at Walmart or Bestbuy or anything... we tackle the craft stores! :) Go ahead and laugh, but I got a new paper cutter for 70% off... now that is a deal to brag about! We also went to Kohls where I did all of Joey's Christmas shopping. Toys were 50% off then a 15% coupon... that almost tops my paper cutter deal!

Joey looooooooooved spending the morning with Daddy. When I got home he sat on my lap just staring and smiling at Ron! It was super cute. :)

Stay tuned for some new pics...

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I can't wait to see the cute pics. We missed you guys this Thanksgiving. I can't believe both our babies have already finished their first Thanksgiving.... : ( and mine has finished 2.

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails