Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a day...

Yesterday was a banner day. Here are the reasons why:

1. Ron's car wouldn't start.
2. While trying to push the car out of the driveway so he could take mine to work, Ron fell.
3. I think he broke his elbow. He's going to go get it looked at this afternoon (finally!).
4. Joey broke out with a rash on his legs.
5. After AAA came and fixed Ron's car (battery connection was loose) we took Joey to the doctor.
6. It's just hives, but I have no idea what he is having a reaction to.
7. I was strongly considering giving up nursing due to Joey's disinterest and the nipple-ectomy he's been trying to give me.
8. But he shows NO interest in the bottle either, despite many coaxing attempts...

On the plus side:

1. We didn't have to have the car towed anywhere b/c the AAA guy found the problem, which saved us $$$.
2. I decided to give it one more day, and Joey nursed well 3 times, with NO BITING, so I'm not giving up quite yet...
3. We had a great playdate with the mom's group! :)
4. Joey weighs 17lbs, so I'm not worried anymore about him not gaining weight. (another reason I'm not giving up yet...)

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails