Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Late Winner Announcement

Wow.  Sorry for the 5 day delay in posting the very lucky winner of the Macaroni Grill & Wanchai Ferry Meal Kit Prize Pack.  I've had a whole lot going on including starting a new job, adjusting to life as a part-time working mom, hosting Thanksgiving, my 30th (agh!) birthday, etc. and I'm afraid that all of that has left me very little time to focus on my blog.

Enough about that though, I'm excited to announce that the winner of the Macaroni Grill & Wanchai Ferry Meal Kit Prize Pack is post #190, Jen, who said, "I blogged about your giveaway."  Well, thanks for the shout out on your blog, Jen, and I hope you enjoy your prize!


A big, gigantic thank you to Macaroni Grill, Wanchai Ferry, and MyBlogSpark for providing the great product and gift card!

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails