Friday, September 4, 2009

Working on it...

Sometimes writing things down helps to motivate me to do them. I am currently in the process of tackling some of the tasks on my lists.
  • I am happy to report that I have successfully completed all pending thank-you notes and remembered to enclose portrait pictures before mailing.
  • I have also begun operation clothing swap. This involves unearthing many plastic containers from the basement and sorting through items that are "not too boyish" for the babies to wear, as well as tossing anything with stubborn stains, and packaging up size-appropriate items to pass on to my nephew Cody. To make room for the hand me downs, this mission also requires me to sort through the girl's current collection of clothes and put away anything that is too small or too summery to wear in the coming months.
  • Potty training will take place in full force this afternoon when I put Joey in his new undies, and ditch the diapers for good.
  • Olivia is no better with the bottle, but it is not for lack of trying on our part. We might have to do the "cold turkey" approach to get this little monster to cooperate. Selfishly, I'm pretty sure that I'd like to quit nursing all together. I feel like that makes me a bad mom.

That's the update for now. As for sleep and the battle against the binkie... we're still working on those.

REMINDER: Don't forget that today is the last day to enter my giveaway for your choice of ISpy game from Briarpatch.com. You may do so by clicking here.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

My binky battle is going to be starting in the next week or so. Wish me luck. We are going to try and go cold turkey. Then we are on to potty training. We can hold hands through this process :)

Good luck!!

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails