Friday, August 6, 2010

Remodeling

is something that I am not planning to do for a very long time.  I am so excited to announce that we are officially all moved in to our new home.  We love it here.  Like, seriously love it.  The house has plenty of space for all of us, and I am so excited to be settling in.

There is one teeny, tiny, little thing that I might want to switch out in the future.  (sssshhh... don't tell my hubby!)  Our downstairs half-bath has a pedestal sink that the builder installed when the house was built 5 years ago.  It is very nice looking, but I have recently discovered that it leaves me absolutely no space for storage.  No where to store the antibacterial wipes, cleaners, extra toilet paper, a few extra hand soaps and towels, etc.  So someday I hope to look into buying a new bathroom sink.

Perhaps one like this would work:


Or this:



I'm sure I'll be able to find something that fits into the space at by checking out this selection of bathroom sinks at CSNStores.

But other than that, the house is pretty near perfect for us.  I'll throw some pictures up soon.  I'm just too tired to edit and upload them all.  They're coming soon though, I promise.

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails