Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getting My Baby Back

This has been a difficult weekend for Olivia. She has done nothing but cry and not sleep, then cry some more, paired with more not sleeping, and then a little more crying. I'm blaming it on the applesauce that I gave her on Friday and Saturday. This morning I almost lost my mind, and I'm pretty sure that without Ron here I would have. By this afternoon, Olivia took a real nap for the first time in 3 days. She slept for 4 hours. I was so relieved. When she woke up she was happy and smiling again, and I'm thinking that I have my baby back. She went to bed without a problem tonight, and as I head to bed, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we all get a good night's sleep finally.

1 comment:

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Oh, you must have been so relieved when she finally took a nap! Glad she's back to her old cheerful self again!

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails