Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Paying it Forward

Remember this post where we were all left feeling sorry for the little one with bite marks on her cheek?  Well, fell sorry no longer.  Olivia learned not to stay bit and has put two small boo-boos on my left shoulder.


Can you see those two small teeth marks amongst the freckles and Irish Tan?


Last night while she was being super snuggley giving me loads of sweet slobbery baby kisses Olivia chomped down on my shoulder and pierced the skin with her sharp little teeth.  What a goober.  When I said, "OOOOWWW! Olivia that hurts mommy!" she simply laughed and threw her head back in delight.  My sweet babies are turning into relentless biters.  Maybe they'll star in the next Twilight Movie as Vampire Twins...

Until then, I'll leave you with this picture of their latest victim.

No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails