Sunday, May 2, 2010

Swing, Swing, Swing!

, We had a low-key, fun, family Sunday today.  Which was just fine with me!  Without any other plans for the day, we decided it was a good day for the park.  While we were there, the kids did some swinging.

My girls just love swinging.


Katie looks so much like me in this picture, I love it!


Olivia giggles the entire time she swings.


"Faster, mommy, faster!"


These blue eyes still get me every time...


Check out that hair!  Is she going for wind-blown, or Woody Woodpecker here?  I'm not sure...


"Wook at me, Mom!  I'm fwy-ing!"


Once we were all swung-out we came home and everyone took a loooooong nap.  Even Mommy and Daddy.  Gotta love those lazy Sunday naps!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Awe! They are all so cute. I love the little teeth sticking out. :)

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails