Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Breaking our Resolution Already

I caved.  I've already given Joey his binkie twice outside of naptime or bedtime.  Once yesterday while we were in the car because I just wanted some peace and quiet, and again today because he is sick.  My poor little guy has been running a fever for about 24 hours now, and I just didn't have it in me to come between a boy and his (pink) binkie. 

The good news is that I now know that he is capable of getting through the whole day without it, so when he's feeling better I'll get on this bandwagon again.  But in the meantime we have failed miserably at our New Year's Resolution and I plan to let him have his binkie whenever he wants it until he's on the up and up.  This is why I'm generally not a fan of New Year's Resolutions.


No comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts with Thumbnails